Calling All Sales Executives
Hey, how’s it going? We’re West Midlands Media, pleased to meet you. We could stand here all day and chat about new box sets and the weather but I’m guessing you’re here to find out more about the job, right? Okay, so in a nutshell, we’re looking for a sales executive to join our team, someone that is driven to find new business whether it be branding/design, new websites (both brochure and e-commerce) and/or digital marketing If that sounds like you, read on, we think you’ll like the rest…
You’ll be joining an awesome digital agency, with fancy new offices and a history of oodles of projects for big name brands under their belts. You’ll also be supported by a brilliant band of innovative tech folk and a super-creative design crew. We already work with some of the biggest brands in the UK and some exciting up-and-coming brands, in 2019 we want to take it to the next level. Join our team and become a part of our journey…
Please check out what you’ll need for this role...
We are looking for a sales professional who wants to make a difference and take West Midlands Media to the next level. One of the main objectives of the role will be to deliver new opportunities through previously untapped avenues and open doors to clients who may not have considered us previously. To fit the criteria for the role you will have a wealth of sales experience and be able to step into the Sales Executive role with confidence and a determination to succeed. You will need to be tenacious, highly motivated, and ready to represent West Midlands Media to the highest professional standard.
• Ability to create new leads and relationships beyond our current client base.
• The development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate new business.
• Dealing with all new enquiries that come through our existing channels (site enquiries, e-mail and telephone calls).
• Conducting consultation meetings with new and existing clients to fully establish their needs.
• Working with the project manager/lead developer to create profitable quotes/proposals for these customers.
• Expand our current social media footprint with potential new clients and partners.
• Attend current networking events and establish new more lucrative networks.
• Maintaining a healthy sales pipeline
• Maintaining a database of customers for business development purposes
• Keeping up to date with competitors and changes within the marketplace
• Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of our processes
• To carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team Personal Characteristics
• Experience in a digital agency environment.
• Appreciation of a commercial environment and pressures.
• Flexible, open-minded approach to work with a 'can do’ attitude
• Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
• Confidence and self-motivation to work under minimal supervision.
• Create new opportunities for business • Friendly and approachable demeanour
• Smart and professional appearance
Modern offices in a classic restored building on the outskirts of Wolverhampton city centre - 5 minutes’ walk to bus/train stations.
20 days holiday + bank holidays.
Office closure over Xmas period.
A relaxed and informal team environment.
Team fun days and evenings out.
How much can you earn?
The package will be based on experience, we are offering a healthy basic wages plus commission.
Role: Sales Executive Person For Web Design / Marketing Agency Job Type: Permanent, FullTime Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Apply for this job now